At Almarco Maritime, our mission is to provide superior customised marine solutions
in an effective, efficient and safe manner.
Our marine services include:
Loss Control Services
- Marine warranty surveys (MWS) – Project cargo
- Marine technical / Loss control advice
- Condition Survey
- Pre-Purchase Ship Inspection
- Marine site surveys
- Cargo Monitoring/Investigation survey
- Pre-Shipment Surveys, including steel
- On Hire / Off-Hire Survey
- Tanker Expediting
Marine Claim Services
- Marine cargo damage claims
- Marine hull damage claims
- Containerised shipment damage surveys
- Marine liability claims
- Hull/ cargo surveys on behalf of PNI clubs
- Vessel / wharf casualty investigations
Critical items as referenced on marine covers for large projects are usually high in monetary value, out of gauge and in some cases require specialized lifting and handling equipment’s. Damages to critical items can result in disruption to the construction schedules due to the long lead times that may be required for replacement, which could prove to be costly in the long run.
We provide risk management services for critical items of large projects, which include loss control marine inspections, so as to ensure its safe arrival at the lay down areas of construction sites for large major projects.
Our services include the provision of customized check-lists, guidelines, certificates of approvals (COA), as part of the establishment of a governance framework to ensure marine risks is managed in a structured and holistic manner.
Our marine surveyors will ensure that marine works are carried out in accordance with accepted industrial standards and practices in accordance with the current marine regulatory framework.
We offer marine survey services on claim matters up to settlement, including for cargo contamination and hull collision damage claims.
Almarco also provide desk–top review of particular claim matters in relation to marine hull or cargo matters.